Behzinga’s Home Gym: £25K Gym Setup Inspiration
- Step inside Behzinga’s amazing shed home gym in the back garden of his house
Ethan Payne, famously known as Behzinga, has garnered immense popularity as a leading YouTuber hailing from the UK, amassing an impressive following of 5 million subscribers.
Over the years, he has undergone a remarkable personal fitness transformation, a journey that has captivated his audience since the very beginning.
What truly sets Behzinga apart is his transformation of a sizeable shed within his backyard into an extraordinary home gym. In an exciting collaboration with Gymshark, he turned his vision of the ultimate home workout space into a reality.
Behzinga Home Gym Equipment
- Rack: NAUTILUS Half Rack with SVA Platform £5,300
- Weight plates: Urethane Olympic Weight Plates (300kg) £3,000
- Dumbbells: Cast Iron Rubber Round Dumbbells set 2 to 30kg with rack £3,000
- Olympic barbell £200
- Kettlebells (4-32kg) £700
- David Lloyd’s club Blaze boxing bag £200
- Bench: Nautilus Inspiration Adjustable bench £855
- Multi-functional trainer: Nautilus Instinct Dual Adjustable Pulley £4,000
Behzinga Home Gym Equipment Cost Estimate: £25,000
Behzinga Home Gym Video
Watch full home gym video tour below
Behzinga Home Gym Workout
Watch below Reev training with Behzinga in his home gym